As members of Free Baptist Church of Glenrothes, we covenant together, by the aid of the Holy Spirit, to:
- • Maintain our belief in the Biblical doctrines expressed in our church doctrinal statement.
- • Faithfully read our Bibles that we might learn and grow.
- • Pray, for our own spiritual growth, for one another’s spiritual condition, and for the ministries and evangelism of the church.
- • Live together, as a church family and in our individual lives, in truth, purity, and love, forsaking all things which dishonour our Lord and would damage the purity of the church’s testimony to His love and truth.
- • Obey the Biblical ordinances of believers’ baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- • Support the church by regular attendance, faithful service, mutual encouragement, and sacrificial giving of time and money to the needs of the church.
- • Honour the stated teaching position of the church, in word, action, and attitude.
- • Uphold the Biblical discipline of the church.
- • As much as lieth in us, to be at peace with all, and especially with one another.
- • This we covenant to do, by God’s grace, and for His glory.